Fine Art Photography Prints and Rights Managed Licenses
Fine Art Photography Prints
My prints are produced on high quality archival papers that will last more than a lifetime. I prefer lustre papers which have a semigloss look which resists fingerprints and minimizes reflections while providing the saturation of a glossy paper. Larger prints (12×18 and up) are mounted to prevent damage and warping while handling or framing. Prints shipped within Canada are personally inspected before I send them to you.
Fine Art Canvas Wraps
Canvas wraps are printed directly onto museum quality canvas with high quality archival inks and stretched over a 0.75″ or 1.5″ wooden frame.. A lustre laminate is applied to prevent scratches and UV damage. I generally recommend a “mirrored” canvas edge be used so the wrapped portion of the canvas will not create image loss from the front of the canvas. As with my art prints I personally inspect Canadian destination canvas wraps before shipping them to you.
All canvas wraps come ready to hang with either a wire or sawtooth hanger.
|Size (inches)**||Art Print||Canvas Wrap|
** Alternative mediums, larger sizes, custom sizes and panorama prints can be ordered on request.
I have many panorama photographs in my Image Library. These panoramas come in a wide variety of aspect ratios, so please send me an email about what length of print you are interested in and I can get back to you with the final dimensions and pricing.
How to order your Print or Canvas
If you have any questions about image selection, printing, ordering or anything else in this process don’t hesitate to send me an email and I’ll be happy to help.
- Find the image(s) you wish to purchase in the Image Library. To order an image discovered on my blog or social media (that doesn’t already have a purchase link included) send me an email through my contact page. Please include the image number (at the end of the filename), page on which you found the photo, or describe the image in your email.
- Click the “Add to Cart” links beside the image.
- Choose the size and quantity of fine art or canvas print then add the print(s) to your cart.
- Once you have added your shipping address you can purchase the print safely with your credit card via a secure server. I use a service called Stripe for secure credit card payments. Contact me if you wish to use another payment method (such as Paypal).
Your order will be shipped as soon as is possible. Prints will usually be received within 2-3 weeks (within North America) from the order date. Whenever possible prints shipped within Canada are personally reviewed to verify quality before being shipped with USPS/Canada Post. If you have any questions after you have placed an order please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Personal Use Licensing – Prints purchased on this site for personal use only. If you wish to license any of my photographs for print publications, commercial usage etc. you will require a Rights Managed License.
Rights Managed Image Licensing
Image licenses can be purchased by sending an email indicating which image you are interested in and as many details as possible about the rights being requested. In order to give you a quote I will need information such as:
- Type of usage. For example – do you need this image for a magazine, website, book, or newspaper?
- Editorial or commercial/advertisement use?
- Geography of image use (National, Regional etc)
- One time or multiple uses?
- What will be the duration of usage?
- Exclusive or non-exclusive use?
- Size of the image (ie. 1/4 page, 1/2 page, pixel dimensions, etc)
If you are not certain what details are important email me with what your project entails and we can work out the rest of the details. I will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. I will normally be able to provide you a quote within 24 hours, though this may be longer if I am travelling.