Purchasing My Photographs
Fine Art Prints
My fine art prints are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Lustre Papers - an archival quality paper that will last more than a lifetime. Lustre paper has a semigloss look that has the fingerprint resistance of a matte paper but with a saturation similar to a glossy paper. My prints are offered with a white border to enable matting or framing without image loss. Prints are personally inspected and (optionally) signed by Michael Russell.
Fine Art Giclée Canvas Wrap
Fine Art Giclée Canvas Wraps are printed directly onto museum quality canvas with high quality archival inks. A lustre laminate is applied to prevent scratches and UV damage. The canvas is wrapped around a wooden stretcher frame and usually the prints edges are visible on the sides of this frame. This is ideal if you wish to hang the canvas directly on the wall. I can print a white border to prevent image loss on wrapped edges which is ideal if you are going to place the wrap in a separate frame.
All wraps come with a sawtooth hanger, bumpers, paper backing and a 3/4 or 1.5 inch stretcher frame.
How to order your Print or Canvas
- Find the image(s) you wish to purchase in the Image Library. To order an image discovered on my blog or social media send me an email through my contact page describing the image.
- Click the "Buy Print/Canvas" links above the image.
- Choose the size and quantity of fine art or canvas print then add the print(s) to your cart.
- Some standard print dimensions are not the same as the images from my digital cameras. You may need to choose how the image is cropped if you are purchasing an 8"x10".
- Once you have added your shipping address you can purchase the print safely via paypal (you are not required to have a Paypal account and can pay with a credit card). Other payment methods can be arranged if you do not wish to use Paypal.
Your order will be shipped as soon as is possible. Prints will usually be received within 2-3 weeks (within North America) from the order date - though please be aware it may take longer. If I am traveling I will notify you as soon as possible if this might delay print delivery. All my prints are personally reviewed to verify quality before being shipped with USPS/Canada Post. If you have any questions after you have placed an order please don't hesitate to contact me.
Personal Use Licensing - Prints purchased on this site for personal use only. If you wish to license any of my photographs for print publications, commercial usage etc. you will require a Rights Managed License.
Rights Managed Image Licensing
Image licenses can be purchased directly through the "License" link above each individual picture in the Image Library. Payment can be made via credit card safely and securely through Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account). If you find an image on my blog or social media please contact me indicating which image you are interested in and as many details as possible about the license desired.
If your particular desired usage is not listed in the buy license link above the image please email me as many details as possible about the rights being requested. In order to give you a quote I will need information such as:
- Type of usage. For example - do you need this image for a magazine, website, book, or newspaper?
- Editorial use or advertisement?
- Geography of image use (National, Regional etc)
- One time or multiple uses?
- What will be the duration of usage?
- Exclusive or non-exclusive use?
- Size of the image (ie. 1/4 page, 1/2 page etc)
I will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. I will normally be able to provide you a quote within 24 hours, though this may be longer if I am traveling.