Purchasing My Photographs
Fine Art Prints
My fine art prints are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Lustre Papers - an archival quality paper that will last more than a lifetime. Lustre paper has a semigloss look that has the fingerprint resistance of a matte paper but with a saturation similar to a glossy paper. Larger prints (12x18 and larger) are mounted to prevent damage and warping while handling or framing. Prints are personally inspected before I ship them to you.
Fine Art Giclée Canvas Wrap
Fine Art Giclée Canvas Wraps are printed directly onto museum quality canvas with high quality archival inks. A lustre laminate is applied to prevent scratches and UV damage. I generally recommend a "mirrored" canvas edge be used so the wrapped portion of the canvas will not create image loss from the front of the canvas. As with my Fine Art Prints I personally inspect canvas wraps before shipping them to you.
All canvas wraps come with a sawtooth hanger, bumpers, paper backing and a 3/4 or 1.5 inch stretcher frame.
|Size (inches)**||Fine Art Print||Giclée Canvas Wrap|
** Larger sizes, custom sizes and panorama prints can be ordered on request.
How to order your Print or Canvas
- Find the image(s) you wish to purchase in the Image Library. To order an image discovered on my blog or social media send me an email through my contact page. Please include the image number (at the end of the filename), page on which you found the photo, or describe the image in your email.
- Click the "Add to Cart" links beside the image.
- Choose the size and quantity of fine art or canvas print then add the print(s) to your cart.
- Once you have added your shipping address you can purchase the print safely with your credit card via a secure server. I use a service called Stripe for secure credit card payments. Contact me if you wish to use another payment method (such as Paypal).
Your order will be shipped as soon as is possible. Prints will usually be received within 2-3 weeks (within North America) from the order date. If I am travelling I will notify you as soon as possible if this might delay print delivery. All my prints are personally reviewed to verify quality before being shipped with USPS/Canada Post. If you have any questions after you have placed an order please don't hesitate to contact me.
Personal Use Licensing - Prints purchased on this site for personal use only. If you wish to license any of my photographs for print publications, commercial usage etc. you will require a Rights Managed License.
Rights Managed Image Licensing
Image licenses can be purchased directly through the "Add to Cart" link next to each individual picture in the Image Library or by sending me an email outlining your intended usage. You may see options for various products including prints in the add to cart area but image licenses are in the "Downloads" section. If you wish to license an image on my blog or social media please contact me indicating which image you are interested in and as many details as possible about the license desired.
If your particular desired usage is not listed in the buy license link above the image please email me as many details as possible about the rights being requested. In order to give you a quote I will need information such as:
- Type of usage. For example - do you need this image for a magazine, website, book, or newspaper?
- Editorial or commercial/advertisement use?
- Geography of image use (National, Regional etc)
- One time or multiple uses?
- What will be the duration of usage?
- Exclusive or non-exclusive use?
- Size of the image (ie. 1/4 page, 1/2 page, pixel dimensions, etc)
I will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. I will normally be able to provide you a quote within 24 hours, though this may be longer if I am travelling.